Last Update, 07/10/2022
This is the official website of the EU funded Erasmus+ project “SEED” with ID Number: 2020-1-IT01-KA226-VET-009196.
Alterevo Società Benefit Srl in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- – Artistic and cultural activities;
- – Education and school assistance;
- – Institutional activities within the EU and internationally;
- – Statistical analysis
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- – Using electronic calculators running self-managed softwares or directly engineered;
- – Collecting data by computer or on Internet.;
- – Computer processing
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- – Collaborators of Alterevo SB;
- – Member of Alterevo SB;
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- – Associations and foundations;
- – Companies and firms;
- – Public economic entities;
- – Non-economic public entities;
Dissemination. Data cannot be disseminated
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- – Switzerland.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- – For up to 5 years from the date of creation of the document.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Alterevo Società Benefit Srl (Via Cesare Battisti, 8 , 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV); VAT no.: 04948280260; contactable as follows: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: 3485493743) in the person of Alberto Ferri.
Intellectual property of uploaded products. The material uploaded to the seedforfuture.eu portal:
- – It remains the property of the user who uploads it and may not be used by third parties unless further written agreement between the parties.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- – the source of the personal data;
- – the purposes and methods of processing;
- – the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- – the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- – the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State’s territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- – the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- – the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- – certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- – the portability of the data.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- – on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- – to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
ERASMUS + DISCLAIMER
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.